A large hospital in Albuquerque, NM is looking to hire another noninvasive cardiologist to join their large cardiology team.
Once a week you will cover a medical center in Rio Rancho, NM, about 20 minutes from the main hospital. There is a 50/50 mix of inpatient and outpatient work, with a very good work-life balance. You will join 25 cardiologists in the group, with 7 that are noninvasive.
Albuquerque is a great place for outdoor sports enthusiasts to enjoy skiing and snowboarding, water sports, hiking, and more.
If you would like to explore this wonderful opportunity further, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2834072.
- Join 25 cardiologists with 7 of them noninvasive in a collegial setting
- Once a week you will cover a small medical center in Rio Rancho
- 50/50 mix of inpatient and outpatient for good work/life balance
- 1:6 Call from home unless emergency
- Guaranteed Salary that increases every year with additional 15% quality bonus (no RVU production)
- Robust benefits package that includes 457(b) and 403(b) retirement plans with up to 5% matching
- Occurrence-based malpractice (they pay %100 tail)
- Albuquerque offers a great school system, diverse job opportunities, golf courses, and great dining
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail