We offer Psychiatrists:
Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We're seeking Psychiatrists that are:
- Sign-On Bonus
- Full Time W2 Position - Flexible work schedules
- All outpatient - No nights or weekends
- Generous 'above market' compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Annual Income Potential $320,000 to $420,000 +
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP, paid sick days, and more..
- Annual Long-Term Stock Incentive Plan
- 100% Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Full Administrative Support and The Latest in Digital Technology
Location and Schedule
- Fully licensed in Washington
- BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
- Must Reside in Washington
- Beautiful new offices in Renton
- Locations are throughout the area to make commuting easier
- Beautifully designed offices that are thoughtfully laid out
- Monday - Friday with weekends optional
- Flexible Schedule to accommodate work/life balance and personal schedules
- In-Person and Hybrid Flexibility
At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It's a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Adult Psychiatrists
in Washington, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence. About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.