Job Description & RequirementsStart Date:9/19/2023Job Type:Perm
A health organization in a beautiful area of Western New York is seeking an open-minded, collaborative, and compassionate family medicine or internal medicine physician. Your practice will be fully outpatient with a minimal 1:8 call rotation and a wide range of patients.Opportunity Highlights
- Guaranteed base salary + quality bonus
- Diverse patient panel—adults to geriatrics, including LGBTQ+
- Room to tailor your practice to your niche
- Outpatient only
- 1:8 call rotation
- Full benefits package
Living in one of the most beautiful parts of New York State, this city offers charming neighborhoods, a dazzling cultural scene, and four glorious seasons of outdoor activities. Golf Magazine
has even ranked it as a top 10 golf city.
- Good school options + local universities
- Affordable cost of living + charming neighborhoods
- Four-season adventure destination: skiing, fishing, hiking, golfing, and more
- World-class museums, wide-ranging culinary scene, and music festivals
- International airport + 1-hour drive to Finger Lakes Region and Buffalo
About The CompanyMerritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.