Exciting new opportunity to practice in a pediatric urgent care setting in an amazing location offering a great work/life balance! Employed, full-time position offers a competitive salary and robust benefits package.
Come live and practice in Pooler, a vibrant city located on the southeast coast of Georgia at the mouth of the Savannah River along the South Carolina border. This location gives you easy access to Savannah (15 mins.), St. Simons, GA, Sea Island, GA, Hilton Head and Charleston. There are endless opportunities for fishing, boating, hunting, golfing, and shopping.
With an estimated population of 29,000 people, Pooler has something special for everyone. From outdoor activities to cultural attractions there's always something new to explore in this lively city. Residents also benefit from easy access to quality public and private schools as well as excellent healthcare facilities. Whether you're looking for adventure or relaxation--Pooler has something special for everyone!
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Deborah Gronsbell email@example.com (954) 837-2677.
- Well-respected pediatric urgent care clinic opening its second location minutes from Savannah
- 40 hours per week with varied shifts
- Clinic is open 7 days each week; hours and schedule to be determined
- Must be comfortable working solo; some NP coverage
- Employed position offering a competitive salary and robust benefits package
- A vibrant, growing city with access to quality private and public schools - great for families
- Incredible location close to beaches and15 minutes to the heart of Savannah and all it has to offer
- Contact Deb Gronsbell at 954-837-2677 for more information; reference job 2849850
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail