An academic program in New York is excited to welcome an additional general urologist to their growing program. The opportunity would be excellent for a candidate that provides excellent care to a diverse community of patients that need treatment.
- One of the largest medical systems in New York
- Comprised of multiple hospitals, a leading medical school, and a vast network of ambulatory practices
- Ranked in the top 15 urology programs
- OR and Surgical PA support teams are Highly Skilled
- State of the art hospital surgical suite
- Work with a large primary care referral base and almost every specialty
- Serve a diverse population and live in a culturally diverse neighborhood
- Support Staff: Medical Assistants, Registered Nurses, PA s, full-service on-site imaging center
- Competitive salary and benefits offered including productivity bonuses, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, and malpractice coverage
With a globally recognizable skyline and 8.4 million people who call it home, New York City is bursting with diversity and excitement from the iconic attractions to hidden gems waiting to be uncovered. Each of the five boroughs The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island has a distinctive flavor, while individual neighborhoods maintain identities all their own. Walkable streets and access to the subway, buses and cabs make it easy to get from neighborhood to neighborhood.
To learn more about this opportunity or others, please contact Rick Bailey.
To acquire more information about RosmanSearch click here.
Type: Full Time
Number of Openings: 1
State: New York
City: New York City
Internal number: 3594