- Excellent documented leadership skills and hospital involvement
- Prior Leadership Experience Preferred
- Proven ability to deliver excellence in patient care
- Ability to lead team to consistently achieve quality metrics
- Excellent communication skills with team, operations and Hospital leadership
North Okaloosa Medical Center is your community healthcare provider; 110 bed facility with complete inpatient and outpatient care. We are a Joint Commission and Mammography accredited facility and we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.
- Number of Beds: 110
- High Comp Potential
- Scheduling: Flex model, 12-hr shifts
- Documentation: Medhost
- Practice Size: 5 Physicians; 5 APCs
- ICU Beds: 20 (Open) w/ Pulmonologist support
- Manage Codes: Yes
- Procedures Required: No
Why Practice With ApolloMD? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLtuS2Zyhcg&t=1s
ApolloMD is a physician and APC operated multispecialty practice partnering with top hospitals, teaching facilities and health systems. With ApolloMD, you gain access to a nationwide network of support and security in this ever-changing market while maintaining the autonomy to operate independently. Eligible clinicians enjoy ownership opportunities, leadership training and diverse career paths.