Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) is seeking a full-time, BC/BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist.
Location: Antioch/Brentwood, California
- Great diversity of patients and varied work environments including both outpatient and inpatient collaborative care with primary care and hospitalists
- An opportunity to become a part of a rapidly growing and dynamic multi-specialty medical group
- Board Certified or Eligible in Cardiovascular Medicine
- An active and unrestricted California medical license
- Dynamic candidates with strong clinical competency
Sutter East Bay Medical Group
We are a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 300 clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants practicing in 25+ specialties throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. Our medical group is recognized for excellence with multiple awards for our quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group is affiliated with Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Competitive compensation with income guarantee
- Full benefit package
- Relocation allowance
- Robust retirement program
- Shareholder eligibility following 24 months of employment
* It is the policy of the Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SEBMG s employment policies and practices.
The City of Antioch is centrally located with access to a large number of the best attractions in Northern California. Mt. Diablo and the Bay Area proper lie to the west; Silicon Valley to the south. The Sacramento River Delta flows to the north and the lush Central Valley spreads to the east. With Sacramento, the Gold Country, Napa Valley wineries, the Pacific Ocean and Lake Tahoe all within easy driving distance, Antioch offers residents a wide variety of places to go and things to do.