Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) is seeking a Per-Diem Neonatal Hospitalist, that is board certified/eligible in pediatrics, to join our busy practice at Sutter Delta Medical Center.
Location: Antioch, California
- Attending deliveries
- Night coverage
- ED consultation
- Well-baby care
- ED consults and some pediatric admission
- Manage delivery attendance and neonatal stabilization
The ideal candidate must be possess an active California license and be proficient in:
- IV insertion
- Arterial and lumbar puncture
- Intubation and ventilation management
- NRP and PALS certified
- Physician-led and collegial environment
- Schedule flexibility for work-life balance
- Opportunities for leadership
* It is the policy of the Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SEBMG s employment policies and practices.
The City of Antioch is centrally located with access to a large number of the best attractions in Northern California. Mt. Diablo and the Bay Area proper lie to the west; Silicon Valley to the south. The Sacramento River Delta flows to the north and the lush Central Valley spreads to the east. With Sacramento, the Gold Country, Napa Valley wineries, the Pacific Ocean and Lake Tahoe all within easy driving distance, Antioch offers residents a wide variety of places to go and things to do.