Job Description & Requirements
Allina Health, a prominent, not-for-profit healthcare system growing its neurology and neurohospitalist programs in highly desirable Twin Cities, MN, seeks a Neurohospitalist. The organization is committed to enriching employees by providing ongoing training, competitive compensation, work-life balance, and ways to give back to the communities served. The incoming Neurohospitalist will be part of a large team in a collegial setting with APP support and collaboration. Although they will practice independently, Neurohospitalists can always work collaboratively with colleagues. This position is predominantly inpatient.
* Outstanding work-life balance with a 7 days on/7 days off schedule
* Work in the largest ER in the state and see myriad neuro cases
* Caseload is 60% to 70% stroke, with the rest being general neuro
* The Neurohospitalist field is growing, and this is an excellent opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge
* Work in Minnesota, the No. 3 Best State to Practice in 2023 (Medscape)
* Night call is taken from home
* Competitive salary, quality bonuses, signing bonus, relocation assistance, educational loan reimbursement, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Minneapolis/St. Paul, or the Twin Cities, are Minnesota's largest cities, and their suburbs make up the Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area, the 16th largest metro in the United States. A diverse population and endless amenities make it the perfect place to call home. And with its No. 5 ranking in US News' Best States Overall, you'll enjoy a remarkable quality of life.
* Twin Cities is a Best Place to Live and a Best Place to Retire (US News)
* Minnesota is the No. 3 Best State to Practice in 2023 (Medscape)
* Exceptional education opportunities - top-notch public and private schools, plus local colleges and universities
* The incoming Neurohospitalist will enjoy an outdoor enthusiast's paradise - Land of 10,000 Lakes offers boating, swimming, paddle boarding, fishing, ice fishing, camping, hiking, skiing, snowmobiling, and golfing
* Vibrant arts and culture scene, world-class shopping and dining, and endless entertainment options to explore
* Home to local collegiate and professional sports (MLB, NHL, NFL, NBA, WNBA, PHF, MLS, and AAPB) - Minnesota covers all the bases
* One of the best international airports in the US - easy access to global destinations
* Experience all four seasons with plenty of sunny winter days
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.