Job Description & RequirementsStart Date:9/19/2023Available Shifts:M-FJob Type:Perm
Medical group seeking a board-certified primary care provider for a full-time position in Chicago.Opportunity Highlights
- Schedule is Monday through Friday 32 clinic hours, 4-hour telehealth, and 4-hour admin time per week
- Ability to spend time with each patient and develop strong interpersonal relationships—18-22 patients per day
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package that includes health, pharmacy, dental, vision, short-term disability, life, and malpractice insurance
- Currently 60 primary care providers and looking to grow
- This position also offers an academic title without required research or teaching
- Brand new clinic in the Hyde Park Neighborhood
Community Information—Live and work in Chicago!
- Board-certified in primary specialty of practice
- Candidate must possess MD or DO
- Must be patient-focused
- Team-oriented and innovative in care
The third-largest city in the nation, Chicago is filled with excitement and sought-after attractions, including Buckingham Fountain, Millennium Park, and many more of the city’s well-known distinctions. With endless opportunities to explore and seek adventure in every season, Chicago has something for everyone.
- A variety of remarkable living options, including in downtown or in Chicago’s exquisite surrounding suburbs
- Exceptional public and private schools as well as multiple prestigious colleges and universities
- Plenty of lakefront and beach activities along Lake Michigan
- Endless amenities, including an international airport and professional sports teams
- Travel + Leisure ranks Chicago #5 in “Best Cities in the U.S.
About The CompanyMerritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.