- We are seeking a Dermatologist, who will practice both Mohs and General Dermatology, to join our current team of three Dermatologists (1 Mohs/General and 2 general) and five advance practice clinicians.
- This Mohs Dermatologist position will be split 2 days Mohs and 3 days general dermatology (for a full-time physician)
- Our physicians each have two highly skilled Clinical Assistants supporting them with rooming, biopsies, procedures, and other general patient care needs. In addition to that, each have three RNs who support them with triage, scheduling procedures, result phone calls with patients, and management of patient communications through MyChart.
- Offering flexibility with clinic template as it relates to overall length of appointment slots and number of patients daily.
- Three, on-campus, highly skilled Dermatopathologists provide rapid pathology reporting (via our EMR) and in-house immunofluorescence testing. Our Dermatopathologists also lead a monthly dermatopathology CPC conference.
- Similar to our partnership with internal Dermatopathologists, we have strong collegial relationships with our other specialists within our integrated network to include Rheumatology, Infectious Disease, ENT, Plastic Surgery, Wound Care, etc.
- Hundreds of referring physicians within the region supplying over 30 referrals a day.
- There is no on-call schedule for our Dermatology team given our hospital is staffed with a team of Hospitalists.
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our inpatient and ambulatory facilities.
- Located in Duluth, MN, on the shore of Lake Superior with flexible outreach to other regional sites of services (within easy driving distance from Duluth)
- 2 hours north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Service area population is 460,000+
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Liz Huesman, Physician Recruiter
218-847-0845 (fax) 218-722-9952