- Outpatient practice with optional inpatient
- Fun, rural, team environment with very engaged staff
- Our ideal candidate would be positive, energetic and team-focused, with a passion for small town care
- We offer flexible schedules and a robust clinical team incorporating Advanced Practice Clinicians, Registered Nurses, Clinical Assistants, Pharm Ds, Behavioral Health Specialists, General Surgery Outreach.
- Clinic attached to 16 bed, critical access hospital with ED and attached, 33 bed, nursing home
- ER providers 24/7, and tele-hospitalist/APP model for inpatient care
- Swing bed/transitional care unit
- Current practice: 3 Physicians, 2 Advanced Practice Clinicians
- On-site lab, radiology, physical therapy, hospital pharmacy and cardiac rehab. Xray and CT Scan on site.
- Established patient base
- Clinic Hours: 8-5 pm, Monday- Friday (room for flexibility in your schedule). 4 day work week.
- EPIC electronic medical record
- Newer clinic, have your own office
- Call model: No call
- BC/BE Family Practice
- No OB
- Aurora, MN
- 30 minutes East of Virginia, MN & 1 hour North of Duluth, MN
- Less than 10 minutes from lakes and Giants Ridge golf & ski resort!
- Service area population of 8,000+ (Aurora, Biwabik and Hoyt Lakes)
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers, or contact:
Eric Bain, Physician Recruiter
218-786-8427 (fax) 218-722-9952
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.