- Join a Heart & Vascular team comprised of 14 physicians and 10 dedicated APPs in a vibrant and growing practice.
- Enjoy convenient access between the clinic and hospital for inpatient and outpatient activities (hospital and clinic located in the same building).
- Advanced Imaging services including ICAEL Accredited Echocardiography Labs, ACR Accredited Nuclear and Cardiac CT programs.
- Comprehensive electrophysiology, structural heart, interventional cardiology, peripheral vascular, pediatric cardiology, and cardiothoracic surgery programs.
- Innovative clinical services including pediatric and congenital adult cardiology clinic, Congestive Heart Failure Clinic, Pacemaker/device clinic, Cardiac and Vascular screening programs.
- Dedicated cath lab days with opportunities to perform high volume, high acuity coronary and peripheral cases
- 1 in 4 interventional call with some general call of 1 in 7
- Excellent technical, nursing and support personnel in all aspects of the practice.
- 1:6 call rotation
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package
- Tort reform state
- No buy-in, no malpractice, no overhead, no seniority issues
- BC/BE in Interventional Cardiology
- CTO experience preferred
- Centrally located on the border of North Dakota & Minnesota
- 3.5 hours northwest of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Fargo-Moorhead population: 225,000; Regional Population: 478,000
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers
Liz Huesman, Physician Recruiter(phone) 218-847-0845 (fax) 218-722-9952 Email: Liz.Huesman@essentiahealth.org