The Essentia Primary Care Physician works as a leader of a Care Team. Utilizing Essentia Care Processes, the physician works collaboratively with other health care team members to achieve patient care objectives and to provide continuity of care for patients and families.
- Our ideal candidate would be fun loving and have a desire to build a practice around our key values of; Quality, Hospitality, Respect, Justice, Stewardship and Teamwork
- Tight-knit team with very low turnover
- Beautiful new clinic!
- Current: 4 Day work week! 32 Patient contact hours.
- OB and prenatal care are optional
- Multispecialty Clinic with Support from specialists and ancillary services
- Join a team of 21 existing physicians and 14 APCs
- Outpatient only - 1:24 telephone call.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible - Family Medicine
- OB is optional
- Baxter, MN located at the center of Minnesota (Just outside of Brainerd)
- 125 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Brainerd Lakes Area population: 65,000; Regional service area: 115,000
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers
Or contact: Eric Bain, Physician Recruiter
218-786-8427 (fax) 218-722-9952
Essentia Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.