Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare is seeking for a gastroenterologist for to support the service line and growth initiative in El Paso, TX.Qualified Candidates:
- Must be board eligible or board certified in gastroenterologist
- Minimum of 3-5 years of gastroenterologist experience or fellowship trained
- Full-time, Monday Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Looking for someone who is able to develop and grow the service line for long-term sucess
- You will have the opportunity to tailor and align your services with the support of the Executive leadership, marketing and outreach teams
- Las Palmas Del Sol has a strong referral base from physicians in the surrounding areas, which would provide a quick ramp up
- J1 and O1 visa candidates welcomed
About Del Sol Medical Center
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401k
- CME and dues allowance
- Relocation assistance
- No state income tax
- Since 1974, Del Sol Medical Center has provided quality healthcare to El Paso and the surrounding region
- As the only full-service, acute care hospital in east El Paso with a Level II Trauma designation in emergency services, we continue to expand our services to meet the growing needs of our tristate community, providing special expertise in cardiology, maternity & child services, a Level III NICU, a center of excellence designation for our bariatric clinic and minimally invasive surgery center, and a newly renovated 32-bed rehabilitation hospital
- The physicians, nurses and staff at our 350-bed hospital are committed to providing the highest quality care with compassion and integrity
Nestled at the point where West Texas, New Mexico, and Old Mexico meet, The Sun City is the perfect place to enjoy the seamless blend of cultures and customs that is our heritage. Our region s 400-year history is tapestry that envelops the thriving and diverse metropolitan that exists today. Our employees love all the benefits El Paso has to offer as a large city with a relaxed and casual environment. El Paso is known as the Sun City for its 300+ days of sun.
The city sits at 3,740 feet above sea level and is surrounded by the beautiful Franklin Mountains. El Paso is the 6th largest city in Texas and the 22nd largest in the United States.