Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package
The comprehensive benefits and longevity based compensation package offered by Southern California Permanente Medical Group (SCPMG) enables physicians to focus on what they do best – provide their patients with exceptional care.
• Medical/dental/vision coverage
• Supplemental medical coverage
• Special dependent coverage
• Vacation/holiday/sick/education time and leave (prorated to work schedule)
• Retirement and savings plans
• Relocation package
• Professional liability coverage
* Minimum salaries are inclusive of premium pay and incentives depending on skills and competencies and geographic location.
Partnership of SCPMG
• Transition to a Partner/Owner of SCPMG
• Eligible after three consecutive years of full-time employment (six consecutive years of part-time employment)
• Increased benefits (e.g. compensation, retirement, life insurance)
• Voting rights on organizational decisions
*Annual Salary will be based on longevity with the Group and FTE work schedule/effort
About the area
The Orange County area is one of the most sought-after communities on the west coast. Located along the Pacific Ocean, the weather enables year-round outdoor recreation, and there’s easy access to great cuisine, the arts, professional sports, and culturally diverse events. It’s close to big cities to its north and south, but without the traffic and other issues that big cities present. The area has a great variety of housing options: near the ocean, in open space amongst foothills, and in urban settings.
SCPMG Orange County is characterized by a deeply ingrained culture of teamwork, collaboration, and collegiality that cuts across specialties and departments. Driven by a dynamic, transparent leadership team, physician involvement is a key focus, enabling constant improvement and fueling a desire to sustainably provide affordable, high-quality care. Our deep clinical talent pool affords a wealth of consultative support from specialists and subspecialists. We place a strong emphasis on physician wellness: protecting our physicians, mentally and physically, is viewed as critical for reaching our goals. Opportunities for connecting abound, through formal and informal events and programs, and special events that are unique to Orange County. We actively help new hires to acclimate, integrate, and ultimately, bond—thereby furthering physician involvement and clinical expertise, and creating a breeding ground for the next leaders.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
Equal Employment Opportunity
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.