This opportunity will not last long as we are excited to announce our new partnership with Onslow Memorial Hospital in Jacksonville. We are seeking a committed partner for our expanding team.
An acute-care facility in coastal North Carolina, Onslow Memorial Hospital holds national accreditation by The Joint Commission (TJC) and continually earns distinctions for both patient satisfaction and quality care. Onslow Memorial offers a distinctive Emergency Department and Minor Emergency Care Unit, treating over 50K patients annually. In addition to this comprehensive ED, Onslow offers a wide variety of state-of-the-art healthcare services ranging from diagnostics and imaging to cardiac care and ICU to surgery and rehabilitation, as well as full range of maternity, labor & delivery, and newborn care.
- ABEM/AOBEM boarded
- Dynamic Scheduling: 3-5 physician shifts per day; 4 APC shifts per day
- Annual Patient Volume: 52,000
- Documentation: Meditech
- ED Beds: 39
- Scribes are sometimes utilized for an additional cost
- Excellent documented leadership skills and hospital involvement
- Prior Leadership Experience Preferred
- Proven ability to deliver excellence in patient care
- Ability to lead team to consistently achieve quality metrics
- Excellent communication skills with team, operations and Hospital leadership
Why Practice with ApolloMD?
ApolloMD is a physician and APC operated multispecialty practice partnering with top hospitals, teaching facilities and health systems. With ApolloMD, you gain access to a nationwide network of support and security in this ever-changing market while maintaining the autonomy to operate independently. Eligible clinicians enjoy ownership opportunities, leadership training and diverse career paths.
Located just 25 minutes from area beaches. Live in growing coastal communities outside of Wilmington such as Hampstead, Topsail Beach, Surf City beach, Emerald Isle, Atlantic Beach, New Bern or experience big city living in Wilmington and Jacksonville. You WILL have that work/life balance. We offer flexible scheduling that will not burn you out. Affordable living with small town charm or bigger city life/amenities in Wilmington and Jacksonville. Enjoy the Crystal Coast of NC- water activities, golfing, vibrant arts communities. All are at your back door- sand, surfing, boating; fishing (salt, freshwater, deep sea); paddleboarding; active kayaking and kiteboarding groups.
- Enjoy yearlong local festivals/events: Big Rock Fishing Tournament; Azalea Festival; Beer, Bourbon & BBQ and Thanksgiving Flotilla just to name a few.
- Great public/private schools in the area. Home to UNC-Wilmington; Cape Fear Academy; St. Marks. New Bridge, Parkwood.
- Raleigh/Durham: Professional Sports/ACC Collegiate sports- 2hr drive
- The region s affordable cost of living, vibrant restaurant and music scene coupled with excellent public schools is why professionals of all ages continue to make this their home.
- Competitive Compensation package as an IC with top earnings in the state for boarded EM physicians and highly trained Advanced Practitioner Clinicians.