UNC Lenoir Healthcare is located by the coast in Kinston, North Carolina. UNC LMH is a not-for-profit hospital dedicated to the community it serves by offering quality inpatient, outpatient, and preventative healthcare services. As part of the UNC Health System, Lenoir Healthcare is a leader in not just healthcare, but also compassion and empathy for those in need.
- Annual Patient Volume: 44,500
- ED Beds: 17
- Admission Rate: 12%
- Documentation: EPIC
- Physician Daily Coverage: 24-33 Hours
- APC Daily Coverage: 30 Hours
- 40 Minutes from the Coast
- Specialties Available: All major including, in house dialysis, wellness center with gym
- Excellent documented leadership skills and hospital involvement
- Prior Leadership Experience Preferred
- Proven ability to deliver excellence in patient care
- Ability to lead team to consistently achieve quality metrics
- Excellent communication skills with team, operations and Hospital leadership
Why Practice with ApolloMD?
ApolloMD is a physician and APC operated multispecialty practice partnering with top hospitals, teaching facilities and health systems. With ApolloMD, you gain access to a nationwide network of support and security in this ever-changing market while maintaining the autonomy to operate independently. Eligible clinicians enjoy ownership opportunities, leadership training and diverse career paths.
The city of Kinston is truly the gem of small-town living in Eastern North Carolina. Recognized as a centerpiece of the Revolutionary and Civil War period in the South, this quaint city provides a touch of American History with modern-day Southern Hospitality. Just an hour drive to the famous Crystal Coast beaches of North Carolina and a 1.5-hour drive to the state capital of Raleigh, this city is centrally located in the heart of Eastern NC. With the Minor League Down East Wood Ducks baseball team, Vivian Howard s world-famous Chef & The Farmer restaurant, and Mother Earth Brewing nestled downtown, Kinston nights will always provide a perfect setting to unwind. Kinston also provides a variety of activities for the outdoor enthusiast, including the Neuse Nature Center, perfect for hiking, running, and fishing the beautiful Neuse River. There s no better place in Eastern NC to work and live than beautiful Kinston. Apply now to join the wonderful team at UNC Lenoir Healthcare.