Western Arizona Regional Medical Center (WARMC) in Bullhead City , AZ is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist.
- Hospital employed opportunity joining a group of other employed specialty providers
- Physician must be board-certified or board-eligible in the United States
- High patient volume opportunity
- Physicians start with one Medical Assistant, additional support provided as patient volume grows
- Hospital offers the largest ED and ICU in the area
- Physician outreach and marketing support provided to help establish your practice
- Office space available
- J1 visa support available for 2024 candidates
COMPETITIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE:
- Competitive salary with bonus structure
- Relocation assistance
- Commencement bonus
- Medical loan repayment assistance
- Excellent health benefits and 401K
- Potential retention and quality bonus opportunities
- Annual CME allowance
- Referral bonuses
WESTERN ARIZONA REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER (WARMC) – Your Place to Shine!
Western Arizona Regional Medical Center is a full-service 139-bed acute care hospital located in Bullhead City, AZ. It serves the community offering inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical, and emergency services. It has the largest ED and intensive care unit in the area, as well as a surgery center and wound care clinic. Our staff care for patients in communities throughout the tri-state area of Arizona, Nevada and California. With 10 clinics located conveniently throughout Bullhead City, including a walk-in clinic, WARMC offers a wide range of health care services, with more than 130 physicians on staff in a variety of specialty areas.
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ - Work. Live. Play.
Bullhead City is located on the beautiful blue waters of the mighty Colorado River between Arizona and Nevada. It is an oasis of recreation, history and leisurely activities. Whether you are an outdoor enthusiast, or enjoy endless entertainment options, Bullhead City has something for everyone. In recent years, Bullhead City has seen dramatic growth in population, businesses, and amenities. It is rich in culture with the charm of a small town, yet the convenience of a big city. Known for its affordable housing and excellent schools, Bullhead City is a wonderful place to raise a family.
Aside from the close proximity to the Las Vegas Airport that will take you away on stunning vacations, the area is filled with adventurous weekend getaways waiting to be explored.
DISCOVER YOUR BEST LIFE IN BULLHEAD CITY, AZ!
- A sunshine mecca with an average of 300+ sunny days per year
- Known as Arizona’s West Coast due to being located on the east bank of the Colorado River
- Enjoy year-round outdoor activities – hiking, biking, golf, boating, rock climbing, running, sports
- Test your luck at the casinos – Laughlin is just across the river and Las Vegas is 90 minutes away
- Wineries in Kingman, AZ (37 miles)
- Enjoy weekend getaways to some of the most beautiful and popular attractions that are all within a 2-5 hour drive