- Seeking an Electrophysiologist with advanced ablation skill set include ventricular tachycardia
- Growing cardiovascular program in Fargo with established EP program with growth potential
- Physician led practice with opportunity for development and growth
- Experienced clinical nursing staff in EP Lab and Cardiology Unit
- Dedicated EP lab days with opportunities to perform high volume, complex cases
- Established device clinic to support EP practice
- Ability to work collaboratively with heart and vascular team including Non-Invasive Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and CT Surgery.
- Work with experienced APC support in hospital and clinic
- Team based model of cardiovascular care delivery.
ABOUT ESSENTIA FARGO
- 2017-2020 Best Place to Receive Care in the Red River Valley Designation
- 135 certified beds
- ICU with 24/7 intensivist coverage with APC support
- Hospitalist team on site 24/7
- Full complement of support services
- Level II trauma center
- Hospital and clinic connected for convenient patient access
- Friendly, positive culture
- BC/BE Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Must have advanced skills including Left Atrial and VT Ablation Procedures
- Lead Extraction skill set is required.
- Fargo, ND one of the fastest growing economies in the Upper Midwest!
- Centrally located on the border of North Dakota and Minnesota
- 3.5 hours northwest of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Fargo-Moorhead population: 250,000
- Regional Service area consists of 25 Clinics & 7 Hospitals
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers
or contact: Liz Huesman, Physician Recruiter
701-261-6824 (fax) 218-722-9952 Email: Liz.Huesman@essentiahealth.org