Come for the Adventure. Stick Around for the Lifestyle. Stay for Retirement.
Picture a Northern California mountain location within 1 hour of Lake Tahoe and 40 minutes of a major metropolitan area, without the traffic congestion. Imagine the smell of mountain air and pine trees as you enjoy a robust outdoor lifestyle. Envision practicing medicine with a group of like-minded physicians who are dedicated to their community. Does this sound like a dream come true? If you answered YES to any of these questions, we might have a solution for you! With a growing patient demand, excellent patient care, and providers' quality of work/life balance taking center stage, Dignity Health Medical Group-Sierra Nevada (Grass Valley, CA) seeks to bring Primary Care providers (Internal Medicine or Family Medicine) to the group who are open to the following:
- Offering excellent IM or FM care to adult outpatients, with an emphasis on managing those who are medically complex
- Utilizing a strong referral base with easy access to specialists
- Partnering with highly trained, competent and caring support staff
- Working in a group where hearts are big and teamwork rule the days
- Providing services in a community where healthcare providers are appreciated every day for their heroic work
In return, we ll provide your employment through our medical foundation, which will include:
- Group affiliation with Dignity Health, which connects to the highest standard of health care available
- A physician led, professionally managed practice
- Strong physician support and mentorship
- A Monday-Friday schedule with no nights/weekends
- A competitive income with a signing bonus
- Generous health and welfare offerings for you and your dependents
- Robust time away from work allowances
- Retirement benefits including a 100% company funded retirement plan
- A beautiful and modern clinic with a full complement of staff to support you
- Part-time schedules also available
And the icing on the cake will be living and working in California s beautiful Sierra Nevada foothills:
- Rich in history, charm and a multitude of vibes, Grass Valley and Nevada County s many historic buildings, museums, state parks and sites offer a wide array of ways to explore and experience the area
- Less than 90 minutes away from Lake Tahoe where you can go from a sunny beach to a snow-covered slope all in the same day
- Noted retirement destination for San Francisco Bay Area retirees
- A Foodie s paradise with a wide variety of eatery choices throughout the county
- Home to over a dozen wineries and tasting rooms
- Host to ongoing and high-quality arts and entertainment venues
- Population of 13K residents, with a service area of 100K lives
- Closest metro area is Sacramento (57 miles) with a population 500,000
- Climate of year round moderate weather, with warm summers and short winters. Ideal for hiking, cycling, fishing, camping, hunting, boating and skiing, golfing and gold panning!
Can you get behind this? If so, let s chat!
Salary Range: $246,755 - $296,789
The posted compensation range is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.