Dignity Health Medical Group - Stockton is looking to add a Cardiothoracic Physician to our busy and established multi-specialty group in Stockton, CA.
Practice Highlights Include:
- Alignment with Dignity Health, 5th largest hospital system in the country
- Enjoy Sunny California with easy access to San Francisco, Napa, Monterey, and Lake Tahoe
- Development of a patient-centric, physician-led practice model with support staff
- Strong referral system/Easy access to specialists
- Competitive Salary guarantee period and excellent earning potential based on productivity
- Medical benefits (provider and family), CME stipend, malpractice, 401K, pension, and more.
Dignity Health Medical Group Stockton, a service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation, is a dynamic multi-specialty group with over 30 physicians and advanced practitioners and still growing. The group s affiliation with Dignity Health, one of the nation s largest health systems, connects it to the highest standard of health care available. We are affiliated with St. Joseph s Medical Center, a 360 bed regional hospital.
Tree-shaded streets, beautiful parks, sports, challenging golf courses, after-school playgrounds, and arts await you and your family in California s Central Valley. Stockton is one of California s fastest growing communities, with a dynamic, multi-ethnic and multi-cultural population of nearly 370,000. It is 83 miles east of San Francisco and 45 miles south of Sacramento. Stockton offers outstanding recreational opportunities, including a professional baseball team, an Olympic size ice rink, beautiful parks, bicycle paths and the Delta, which provides thousands of miles of waterways for water skiing, sailing and other water activities. Opportunities abound to enjoy music, theater, dance, literary events, and local opera and symphony groups. Stockton is home to several well-known institutions of higher learning, including the University of the Pacific and California State University Stanislaus-Stockton.
Salary Range: $700,000 - $950,000
The posted compensation range is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.