Inspire health. Serve with Compassion. Be the difference.
Prisma Health, the largest healthcare provider in South Carolina, seeks a BC/BE Endocrinologist to join a growing program. The ideal candidate will be a clinician educator interested in research.
- Join a team of 3 MDs, and 1 AP
- The practice has an ADA certified diabetes self-management program, certified diabetes educators, pump training and diabetes research.
- Our Thyroid Center performs thyroid ultrasound, FNAB and CGMS.
- We have a strong interdisciplinary pituitary care program with Neurosurgery.
- Teaching involvement is for the endocrine component of the Internal Medicine residency program and medical school, University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville.
- The practice is mostly outpatient, with a light hospital consult load.
- Call shared equally.
- Competitive RVU based salary.
- EPIC EMR.
- Competitive salary
- Paid Relocation and Malpractice with tail coverage
- Professional allowance
- Generous benefits including retirement, health, dental and vision coverage.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Employer
With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 hospitals, 2,984 beds and more than 300 physician practice sites, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually. Its goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals. For more information, visit PrismaHealth.org.
Greenville, South Carolina is a beautiful place to live and work and the catchment area is 1.3 million people. Greenville is located on the I-85 corridor between Atlanta and Charlotte, and is one of the fastest growing areas in the country. Ideally situated near beautiful mountains, beaches and lakes, we enjoy a diverse and thriving economy, excellent quality of life, and wonderful cultural and educational opportunities.
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and CV to: Tina Owens, Manager, Physician Recruitment, email@example.com.
Prisma Health is an equal opportunity employer which proudly values diversity. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.