NORTON GASTROENTEROLOGY CONSULTANTS OF LOUISVILLE, Kentucky, is recruiting full-time board-certified or board-eligible physicians specializing in general and advanced gastroenterology to join its growing practice. Established more than 30 years ago, this group is an integral part of Norton Medical Group, the employed physician practice division of Norton Healthcare. Our multidisciplinary team works collaboratively with hospitalists, intensivists and emergency department physicians at all four of Norton Healthcare s adult service hospitals in Louisville. Additionally, the practice is part of a large referring network of more than 1,800 employed medical providers, including more than 245 adult primary care providers.
ABOUT THE POSITIONS
- Call coverage shared among physicians in the practice
- Competitive RVU-based salary with opportunities for production bonus compensation, sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Norton Healthcare employee benefits, including paid malpractice insurance and retirement contributions
- Training in endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) is preferred
- Work schedule includes a combination of office and hospital consultation work, together with daily block scheduling for a full array of state-of-the-art diagnostic and therapeutic gastrointestinal procedures
- Small bowel capsule endoscopy, breath testing and SmartPill technology are available
- Advanced gastroenterology fellowship training preferred
- Experience in endoscopic ultrasound, single-balloon enteroscopy and endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography
- Medical degree/diploma
- Residency/fellowship certification
- Kentucky medical license or license eligible
WHY NORTON HEALTHCARE FOR YOUR CAREER?
- Market share leader in the region
- Strong support network of advanced practice providers, nurse navigators, educators and social workers
- Strong continued investment in technology and physical spaces for improved patient care environments
- Named 2021 s Top Workplace in the region by the Louisville Courier-Journal
- Named No. 10 on Healthiest Employers 2021 list of Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America and the No. 1 extra-large employer
To see all of our career opportunities, visit BeANortonDoctor.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran