Swedish Medical Group is seeking a full-time Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join a Primary Care practice located in the beautiful community of Bellevue, Washington. This is a great opportunity for a new graduate as this is a highly collegial and well-established team that's willing to offer support whenever needed. Enjoy excellent benefits and a highly desirable schedule while providing care to patients throughout Bellevue.
- Open to both Family Medicine as well as Internal Medicine
- Flexible schedule with 5 or 4 day work-week options
- Good practice location and diverse patient panels.
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Outpatient care only
- Compensation is between $118.76 and $162.84 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, vision, dental and retirement
Where You'll Work
Swedish Medical Group is an integrated team of more than 1,300 physicians and advanced practice clinicians serving the greater Seattle area. As part of Swedish Health System, medical group providers benefit from centralized system support and a shared EMR (Epic). With easy access to seven Swedish Medical Center campuses, providers are able to serve northwest Washington residents with superior integrated, coordinated care.
Where You'll Live
Nestled between Lake Washington and Lake Sammamish just 20 minutes from Seattle, Bellevue (beautiful view in French) offers a broad range of activities, from art walks to luxury shopping to rugged hikes. Named one of America's "best suburbs for foodies" by Thrillist magazine, Bellevue has emerged as one of the nation's great culinary scenes. Its 145,000 residents enjoy 2,500 acres of parks and 80 miles of trails, top-rated schools and a thriving entrepreneurial business hub.
Who You'll Work For
Swedish is a comprehensive health network with a long history of excellence. The Seattle-based system operates five hospitals with more than 1,500 beds, and more than 115 primary and specialty care clinics. Part of the Providence family, Swedish is world-renowned for its innovative and ground-breaking diagnoses, treatments and medical research at its five award-winning institutes: cancer, digestive health, heart and vascular, neuroscience and orthopedic. Its mission is to improve the health and well-being of each person it serves.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 23457