Job Description & RequirementsStart Date:9/19/2023Job Type:Perm
One of the Southeast’s premier private urology practices, servicing North Mississippi since 1964 and offering the latest innovations and surgical techniques for urological conditions, is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible urologist to join their team. This position provides an incoming urologist the opportunity to be an integral part of an established and collegial practice in a beautiful Southeast community.
- Practice alongside a team of 5 highly skilled urologists and 8 Advanced practice providers.
- State-of-the-art office space with in-house PCR lab, dispensary, x-ray, and CT Scanner.
- Access to robotics at the local hospital
- The practice owns and operates a brand new single-specialty Ambulatory Surgery behind the main clinic.
- Best-in-class compensation package with lucrative partnership opportunity and opportunity for equity and distributions in practices many ancillaries.
- ASC and Litho Ownership Potential
- 1:6 call at one hospital providing an incoming physician with an excellent quality of life.
A charming and welcoming community, this Southern city is the perfect place to call home. With access to a variety of family-friendly activities throughout the year, boutique shops and restaurants in the historic downtown area, and remarkable national parks, you’ll never run out of things to do.
- Safe neighborhoods + a low cost of living—a great place to raise a family
- Excellent public and private schools that are well-known throughout the region
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including water sports, fishing, and golfing on pristine courses
- Located in the heart of SEC Country, our community offers convenient access to Oxford, Starkville, Tuscaloosa, Birmingham, and Nashville.
About The CompanyMerritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.