UT Health East Texas HOPE Cancer Center is searching for a full-time faculty Gynecologic Oncologist to join its comprehensive team in an employed position.
As a partner with the University of Texas System, our Graduate Medical Education is an integral component at UT Health East Texas and is growing rapidly. In addition to our many training programs, we are excited about the opening on our new medical school in 2023.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
- H-1B support
About UT Health East Texas Hope Cancer Center:
UT Health East Texas HOPE Cancer Center has been helping East Texans fight cancer for more than 30 years w/ leading edge treatments and clinical trials offered at large cancer centers in major metropolitan areas.
About UT Health East Texas:
UT Health East Texas is comprised of UT Health Tyler, the area's only Level 1 Trauma Center, UT Health North Campus, UT Health Athens, UT Health Carthage, UT Health Henderson, UT Health Jacksonville, UT Health Pittsburg, UT Health Quitman, UT Health Air1/EMS, UT Health East Texas Rehabilitation Hospital, UT Health Long Term Acute Care, UT Health Hope Cancer Center, and UT Health East Texas Physicians. With 974-licensed beds, UT Health East Texas is advancing healthcare, together.
About the Community:
- Population of over 100,000 (233,00 in the Tyler metropolitan area)
- The largest retail, medical, and business center in Upper East Texas
- Outstanding area public and private schools
- Small-town comforts with easy proximity to metropolitan cities
- Affordable housing and low cost of living
- Various lifestyle choices lake front, historical homes, modern, rural
- No State Income Tax