Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center
Northwest Valley (POS4274)
Accepting H1B Visa's
The Division of Cancer Medicine is actively recruiting a Hematologist/Oncologist to join our team at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center. The position is to be based at Banner Boswell/ Del Webb Medical Centers, caring for patients in Phoenix and the West Valley. This unique candidate will join a national leader in multidisciplinary cancer care, education, and discovery.
Banner Health, the largest healthcare system, and employer in Arizona is ranked in the top 10 healthcare systems nationwide. As a partner member of the MD Anderson Cancer Network®, our cancer program is a fully integrated, clinical extension of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center and brings an unprecedented level of cancer care to the greater Phoenix area. We share a commitment to evidence-based, multidisciplinary, and individualized patient care. Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center in Gilbert, AZ was opened in 2011 and was MD Anderson's first full clinical extension outside of Greater Houston. We have 135+ on-going clinical trials. Banner MD Anderson has additional locations in Phoenix, AZ and Northern, CO.
The section of Medical Oncology is an integral part of the Division of Cancer Medicine, a comprehensive team of experts that includes all subspecialties. Joining our program affords an opportunity to enjoy:
- Team approach to care with focused disease-specific expertise in the medical, radiation, and surgical management of the cancer patient
- Evidence-based, multidisciplinary approach to patient care
- Access to clinical trials and new investigative therapies
- State-of-the-art technology for the diagnosis, staging, and treatment of all types of cancer
- Oncology expertise in supportive care services
- Competitive compensation and benefits commensurate with training and experience
- Opportunity for an adjunct faculty position at UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, and opportunity for faculty appointment with the University of Arizona
- Abundant recreational opportunities in the highly desired metropolitan area
- Hospital privileges with Banner University Medical Center, an academic medical center with 750 beds. It has full specialty coverage, residencies, and fellowships.
We are seeking applicants with:
- Accepting H1B Visa's
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Hematology/ Medical Oncology or Medical Oncology.
- Hematology/Oncology practice with a focus on outpatient service and an opportunity to subspecialize.
- Interest in clinical research preferred
- Ability and desire to support a growing team and align with the needs of the program
This location is convenient to a flourishing entertainment complex, professional sports, world-class concerts, year-round outdoor activities with miles of beautiful trails, refreshing Lake Pleasant and modern sports complexes.
If interested, we encourage you to submit your CV here; or apply directly at PracticeWithUs.BannerHealth.com for LIVE application tracking. Thank you!
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability or veteran status except where such distinction is required by law. All positions at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center are security sensitive and subject to examination of criminal history record information. Smoke-free and drug-free environment.
Facility & Location InformationBanner MD Anderson Cancer Center (West Valley)
Glendale/Sun City, AZ 85012 Physician-Hematology and Oncology