- 24-hour coverage; 12-hour shifts, 7:00 a.m. 7:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m.-7:00 a.m. single coverage. Double coverage during summer events.
- .83 FTE consists of 10-12 shifts/month, with occasional opportunity to pick-up additional shifts
- Annual volume; 13,000-14,000 patient visits per year
- Level III Trauma Center
- NP/PA coverage weekdays and weekends (9am-1am, 7 days a week)
- Collegial team-oriented department
- Total number of physicians in specialty currently in department at practice site: 4
- Excellent compensation package, paid malpractice insurance, relocation and benefit package
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine preferred or BC/BE Family Medicine with experience
- Centrally located in the heart of the Lakes Area
- 1 hour from Fargo and 3 hours from the Twin Cities
- Detroit Lakes population: 8,100
- Regional Service area consists of 5 clinics & 1 hospital
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.