- Providing psychiatry services in ambulatory clinic setting through integrated team based behavioral health/mental health care delivery model.
- Adult Mental Health Partial Hospitalization/Intensive Outpatient Programs.
- Opportunity for leadership role with Section and for Partial Hospitalization Programs.
- Practice includes psychiatric evaluation, treatment, outpatient assessment and follow-up clinic
- Opportunity to meet high productivity goals if desired
- Up to 1.0 FTE, (will consider part-time)
- Patient Contact hours: 35
- Monday-Friday daytime hourss
- Daytime call only
- Nurses triage all calls that come into the departments
About our Behavioral Health Team:
- Join a group of 8 adult (soon to be 9) and 4 child and adolescent psychiatrists as part of a Behavioral Health Care Team. Other members of the team include; doctoral level psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, psychotherapists, RN s and clinical assistants. The Behavioral Health Division provides a spectrum of care for children and adults, including inpatient psychiatric care, consult-liaison and emergency psychiatry, ECT procedures, intensive outpatient and partial hospitalization services, and an outpatient behavioral health clinic. The Division also includes Health Psychology doctorate and master s level psychologists.
- Inpatient programs include an integrated team of a Hospitalist and Pharmacist
- Overnight and weekend call is shared by the physician pool.
- Adult in-patient unit has 38 beds; Child/Adolescent inpatient unit has 16 beds;
- BC/BE Psychiatry
- Ability to be privileged and credentialed in ECT preferred.
- Duluth, MN - Population approximately 90,000 with surrounding areas 200,000+
- 2 hour drive to the Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area
- Regional service area 460,000
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Laurie Swor, Recruiter
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.