Essentia Health St. Mary s Heart & Vascular Center in Duluth, MN is searching for a well-trained Vascular Medicine Physician who has a passion for the provision of vascular patient and improving the vascular health of patients.
The Essentia Health St. Mary s Heart & Vascular Center is part of Essentia Health, an integrated healthcare system that provides tertiary care for a large geographic region. The Heart & Vascular Medical Staff consists of 35 physicians representing numerous cardiovascular specialties including Vascular Surgery, Vascular Medicine, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Electrophysiology, Coronary Intervention, Peripheral Vascular Intervention, Structural Heart, Cardiovascular Imaging, General Cardiology, and Heart Failure.
The cardiovascular division is a growing program, focusing on high quality work in a team-based environment. The Vascular Medicine Physician will work collaboratively with and be supported by experienced and highly skilled vascular surgical, cardiology, advanced practice provider, nursing, and technical teams. This opportunity is a full-time, employed position.
- Completion of an accredited ACGME Vascular Medicine fellowship training program.
- The Vascular Medicine Physician will be experienced in all aspects of vascular disease evaluation and management.
- Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI ) Certification to read non-invasive vascular lab studies
- Board certified or board eligible physician
- Eligible for unrestricted medical licensure in the State of Minnesota
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and communicate effectively within an inter-disciplinary team and with referring physicians to provide high quality patient care
- Oriented toward providing evidence-based, patient-centered care
- Passionate about quality, process improvement, programmatic development and team building
- Possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Proven ability to create a positive and productive environment that promotes collegiality and innovation in all settings
- Willing to teach and mentor.
- Duluth, MN a harbor city which is located at the westernmost tip of beautiful Lake Superior
- 150 miles north of the north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Duluth metro population: 125,000
- Regional service area: 460,000
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Liz Huesman, Senior Physician Recruiter
(work) 218-847-0845 (fax) 218-722-9952