- Seeking a Vascular Surgeon to join well established and growing Heart & Vascular practice in a multispecialty clinic; three interventional cardiologist and four noninvasive cardiologists.
- Practice settings includes clinic, procedural, surgical, hospital and growing outreach opportunities.
- Practice offers the full spectrum of invasive and noninvasive cardiovascular testing with state-of-the-art equipment and an experienced nursing and technical team.
- Noninvasive vascular services include ABI, Vascular Ultrasound, Transcutaneous CO2, CT Angiography, and MRA.
- Five interventional labs with peripheral vascular interventional capability.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy program.
- Strong General Surgery practice 5 general surgeons
- Exceptional interventional radiology service with 3 physicians
- Practice seeks to balance excellent clinical care and outcomes with attention to one s personal life in a setting that is optimal to raise a family and enjoy recreational activities.
- Excellent guaranteed compensation and benefit package including immediate partnership
- Community practice setting with a strong referral base that is professionally affiliated with the second largest medical provider in Minnesota.
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
- BC/BE Vascular Surgeon
- Ability and willingness to build a vascular surgical and procedural practice
- Expertise in vascular surgical and endovascular procedures, vascular imaging and vascular disease patient management
- Centrally located on the border of North Dakota & Minnesota
- 3.5 hours northwest of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Fargo-Moorhead population: 225,000; Regional Population: 478,000
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Liz Huesman, Senior Physician Recruiter
(work) 218-847-0845 (fax) 218-722-9952