HCA Healthcare Anesthesia Services is currently seeking BE/BC Anesthesiologists to join the dynamic team at HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital in Hudson, FL. This team has been growing rapidly and thriving over the past year under new clinical leadership along with strong Operational management and a supportive Hospital Administration. Mutual respect, collaboration and a genuine love of providing outstanding patient care are at the core of the Anesthesia department. PGY-4 Residents who are looking to start their practice off in a welcoming, clinically diverse and inspiring environment are encouraged to come and see all that HCA Florida Bayonet Point has to offer!Highlights of Opportunity:
- Anesthesia Care Team model of 9 Anesthesiologists (3 CV and 6 General) and 22 CRNAs covering 12 ORs plus EP Lab, Cath Lab and Endo. Supervision of CRNAs 1:4.
- Diverse mix of highly complex cases including Trauma, Cardiac, heavy Ortho, Endo, Neuro, Spine, Vascular, Bariatric, Robotics, etc. No Peds. No OB.
- Average surgical volume of 9000 annually.
- Block proficiency required. Willingness to teach appreciated.
- Trauma call is in-house 1X week, 3p-7a plus rotating 1, 24 hour weekend call shift starting at 7a Sat or Sun. Post call day off.
About HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital:
- Excellent compensation to include Trauma Stipend
- Geographic stipend
- Start Date Bonus and Relocation assistance available
- Additional compensation for any call shift worked beyond contract
- 8 weeks PTO and $5K CME annually
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including medical, dental, vision, short term/long term disability, FSA and life insurance.
- 401(k) match that increases with years of service and 100% Company paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Employee stock purchase discount plan
290-bed acute care facility is the only Level II Trauma Center and Comprehensive Stroke Center in Pasco, Hernando and Citrus Counties.
Home to the nationally recognized, Heart Institute and has received multiple five star ratings from Healthgrades for Patient Safety Excellence for 4 years in a row (2017-2020.)About the Community:
Located on the West Coast of Florida just an hour northwest of Tampa, Hudson offers beautiful weather, affordable coastal living, and an active, outdoor lifestyle. There are a wide variety of year-round activities including boating, fishing, hiking, golfing plus attractive downtown areas with dining, shopping and arts and entertainment. Beyond Hudson within approx. 30 minutes, the surrounding communities of Land O Lakes, Odessa, Tampa Palms and Palm Harbor provide additional real estate options in a growing housing market and strengthening economy.