Mercyhealth is seeking BC/BE physicians from an accredited family medicine residency program. Current
residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
Mercyhealth is a vibrant, award-winning, integrated health system with seven hospitals and 85 primary and specialty care locations throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. Over 700 physician partners provide 125+ specialty and sub-specialty services, including adult and pediatric critical care, neonatal intensive care, neurosurgery, heart and vascular care, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery, da Vinci robotic surgery and much more.Opportunity:
Compensation and benefits:
- Join an expanding multi-specialty outpatient practice.
- Establish a practice with limited or no pediatrics (pediatricians are onsite).
- Walk into a full panel of patients, with the support of nurse practitioners.
- Work in a newly renovated clinic that include OB/GYN, pediatrics, urgent care, lab and X-ray.
- We promote and support a private-practice model. Craft your own practice!
- Call is minimal and shared among physicians.
- Because we provide a robust hospitalist program, hospital rounding is not required.
- There are no restrictions on procedures; build the practice to your specifications.
- For Illinois physicians, your admitting hospital is Mercyhealth s Javon Bea Hospital Riverside, a state-of-the-art hospital opened in 2019
- Highly competitive compensation
- Complete health/dental/vision benefits
- 403(b) matched savings
- Paid malpractice and licensure
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonus
- Student loan forgiveness negotiable