Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details: INFECTIOUS DISEASE PHYSICIAN - HARTFORD HOSPITAL
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Infectious Disease Team at Hartford HealthCare. Become a part of a dynamic system team of 26 Infectious Disease Physicians. This means MORE EXPERTISE AND COLLABORATION
to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, innovators, and, most of all, caregivers.
Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals including Hartford Hospital
, one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with over 1,200 providers. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated system in CT offer physicians MORE OPPORTUNITY
to practice with nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician-led environment. Reporting to the Division Director of Infectious Disease,
the Specialist will be part of a department with responsibilities that include:
- Outpatient consultation including HIV and Hepatitis C patient treatment and Inpatient consultations at Hartford Hospital
- Wound Care
- Assisting with activities of infection control and the hospital epidemiology programs
- Post graduate medical education for Fellows, Residents as well as medical students, teaching with appointment to the University of Connecticut School of Medicine at the Assistant Professor level
- Active Hospitalist program to care for inpatients
- Shared call with other ID physicians
- Transplant Medicine opportunities
- Research resources and opportunities are available
We support your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Physician Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
Ideally situated between Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family the finest schools in the nation. It is a state with four beautiful seasons of recreational activities which allows any activities for beach-goers to skiers to leaf watchers with options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
If you're looking for MORE SATISFACTION IN YOUR CAREER
call, text or email Clayton Tebbetts at Clayton.Tebbetts@hhchealth.org , 860-249-6927Qualifications
BC/BE Infectious disease physician licensed or eligible for licensure in the state of CT.