Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details: JOIN THE LEADER IN NEUROSCIENCES IN CONNECTICUTGeneral Neurologist Position: 100% Outpatient Opportunity
Hartford Healthcare is seeking a full-time, 100% Outpatient General Neurologist to work in our fully equipped, state-of-the-art clinic in Southington, CT. Practice location includes support and collaboration from various Ayer Neuroscience Institute sub-specialties that practice in the same location.Program & Position Highlights:
- Monday Friday schedule; days
- Position is located in Southington, CT
- 100% outpatient practice in a thriving medical community. No inpatient service required.
- Advanced Practice Provider, Medical Assistant, and administrative support to ensure coordination of patient care.
- Well-developed ambulatory operational model through the Hartford Healthcare Medical Group.
- Fully equipped, state-of-the-art clinic. Co-located services include: Cardiology, Primary Care, Physical Therapy, The Center for Healthy Aging, Endocrinology, and Vascular.
- Health benefits, 401K with Match, CME allowance and more
- Paid Malpractice with 100% Tail Coverage
- Board certifications and licenses paid
- Stipend for CME available
For additional information and 1:1 discussion:
- Medical Degree from an accredited university
- Candidate must be board certified or board eligible.
- Hold a CT license or be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Connecticut
- Completion of an ACGME-approved neurology residency or its equivalent.
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System
- Ability to respectfully collaborate and build relationships with a diverse set of teammates
- Ability to thrive in a constantly evolving environment, challenging the status quo and striving to innovate and improve care delivery
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
Please contact Clayton Tebbetts, Physician Recruiter, Hartford HealthCare
firstname.lastname@example.org or call / text- 860.249.6927Hartford HealthCare Benefits:
The Ayer Neuroscience Institute
- Market-leading compensation and benefits and generous paid time off
- Paid CME time off plus CME budget, reimbursed professional licenses and dues
- Family care benefits through Care.com including emergency back-up care benefit for children, adults and even pets!
- Voluntary benefits include student loan programs, home, auto, renters insurance, identity theft protection, legal services, pet insurance and more!
is a rapidly expanding Institute with a focus on comprehensive patient care, academics, and research. The Institute enjoys the resources of a system committed to excellence in patient quality and experience and boasts an impressive staff of world class Neuroscience leaders which includes over 165 Neuroscience physicians and advanced practitioners.
With 33,000 colleagues, Hartford HealthCare's unified culture enhances access, affordability, equity and expertise. Its care-delivery system - with more than 400 locations serving 185 towns and cities - includes two tertiary-level teaching hospitals, an acute-care community teaching hospital, an acute-care hospital and trauma center, three community hospitals, a behavioral health network, a multispecialty physician group, a clinical care organization, a regional home care system, an array of senior care services, a mobile neighborhood health program and a comprehensive physical therapy and rehabilitation network. The unique, system-wide Institute Model offers a unified high standard of care in crucial specialties at hospital and ambulatory sites across Connecticut offering unparalleled expertise at the most affordable cost.About Hartford HealthCare:
- Honored as a "Best Organizations for Leadership Development" by the National Center for Healthcare Leadership (NCHL)
- Prestigiously named one of the "Best Hospitals to Work for in Connecticut" by the Becker's Hospital Review
- Committed to continuous development through The Center for Education Stimulation & Innovation (CESI), our Provider Leadership Development Institute and a robust on demand learning platform including CME, special courses, learning series and tools and resources
- Established Mentorship and Orientation programs specially designed for newly hired providers and providers new to practice
Located less than 2 hours from Boston and New York City, you will be in the heart of New England's most stunning and desirable communities, offering nationally acclaimed schools and exciting year-round recreation.Qualifications