The Division of Urology at Stamford Health seeks 1-2 Urologists. Responsibilities include providing urology services in inpatient and ambulatory settings. This position reports to the Director of Urology.
Stamford Health Urologists are trained in the areas of urologic oncologic and robotic surgery and treat the following conditions: bladder cancer, kidney cancer, kidney stones, prostate cancer, BPH, sexual dysfunction, testicular cancer, and urethra strictures.
About Stamford Hospital
Stamford Hospital is an independent not-for-profit provider of comprehensive healthcare services in lower Fairfield County, the only hospital in Fairfield County to receive an A Grade for safety from the Leapfrog Group, as well as top ratings for Medicare and Medicaid Services, and designation as a MAGNET Hospital. Stamford Health is affiliated with Columbia University College of Physicians, and we are their largest teaching affiliate with freestanding residency programs in surgery, OB/GYN, Internal Medicine, and Family Medicine. Stamford Health is a collaborative member of Dana Farber Brigham Cancer Center and the Hospital for Special Surgery. We have an exceptionally strong referral pattern via ourStamford Health System Physician Network throughout Fairfield County.
- Work schedule is M F
- Perform procedures in the O.R. and see patients in the office
- On-call responsibilities are phone call only. A community group of Urologists helps with Emergency Room calls, and there are residents and PAs who also help out
- Academic responsibilities teach surgery residents and medical students
- Collegial atmosphere
- New Hospital Tower opened in 2016
- Starting salary $450k for new grads
- Guaranteed income and RVU bonuses
- $10k Sign on and $10k Relocation Bonue
- Full benefits package including Concierge Services
Stamford CT is located alongside the beautiful Long Island Sound, and less than an hour from Manhattan, available by car or train. This vibrant community offers a variety of opportunities and an ideal quality of life for all of its residents. Stamford and surrounding towns offer an incredible variety of housing options including newly constructed downtown apartments, condos, townhouses, waterfront properties, and residential communities. We have top-rated schools, both public and private, and we are less than an hour to LaGuardia and JFK Airports.