Dignity Health Medical Group Bakersfield (dhmf.org/bakersfield) is seeking an energetic and team-oriented Otolaryngology (ENT) Physician to join our growing multi-specialty group in Bakersfield, CA with over 40 physicians and advanced practitioners. We are affiliated with Bakersfield Memorial Hospital (bakersfieldmemorial.org) and Mercy Hospitals (dignityhealth.org/mercy-bakersfield).
Practice Highlights Include:
- Employed model practice in a community with growing demand
- Full scope practice: outpatient clinic, outpatient surgery center, and hospital consults
- High volume of internal group referrals
- Patient mix will focus on adult cases with some pediatric cases
- Practice autonomy with administrative support
- Excellent earning potential that includes a salary guarantee period
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, CME, and benefits
- Aligned with one of the largest health systems in the nation and the largest hospital system in California
Reside in a metropolitan city with over 400,000 residents. Benefit from a low cost of living, incredibly affordable real estate options, being close to Los Angeles County, and building a long-lasting career in one of the fastest-growing cities in California.
- Award-winning California Distinguished/Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Higher forms of education available from junior colleges to a California State University
- Entertainment venues, breweries, fine dining, shopping, festivals, and modern luxuries
- Kern River Parkway Trail offers beautiful scenic nature during your walking, running or biking activities
- Pro sports, amusement parks, rafting, mountains, and beaches all within an easy drive
- Airport in town connects to an international hub
- Easy access to San Francisco, Los Angeles and Las Vegas via interstate highways
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of worship available
- Live in a city where you can thrive as a single person or enjoy wholesome family values
- Affordable newly constructed modern homes, gated communities, and small ranches
Salary Range: $386,200 - $477,073
The posted compensation range is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.