Join a successful group practice and be an integral part of the community. We have an opening with a Family Medicine group clinic in Sacramento, one of the fastest growing cities in the nation. This well-established group clinic enjoys the benefits of practicing in an intimate setting, where physicians can build lifetime patient relationships and work closely with experienced colleagues.
About our clinic
- Established, stable clinic in business for 25 years
- Full scope Family Medicine practice
- 4 quality physicians in collegial and patient-friendly practice
- Traditional in/outpatient option
- Electronic Medical Records
- Established patient panel 20-22 patients daily
- 1:4 call schedule
- Flexible schedule team values family time
Generous compensation package
- Competitive income guarantee
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Shareholder option
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Malpractice insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for physician and family
- Loan forgiveness option
- Partnership option
COMMUNITY BASED RECRUITMENT
This is an opportunity to join a community-based practice affiliated with Dignity Health. In many cases, providers will join an existing single-specialty or multi-specialty medical group (solo options are occasionally available). Physicians in an independent group tend to enjoy both the practice of medicine and the business side of health care. Some benefits of independent practice opportunities include:
- Exposure to and ability to impact all aspects of business operations associated with your practice
- Flexibility to adjust work/life balance to meet your personal and professional needs, since you re the one running the practice
- Choice of joining an established practice or developing a new independent practice
MERCY GENERAL HOSPITAL
Since 1925, Dignity Health Mercy General Hospital has been providing a wide range of health, social and support services with special advocacy for the poor and underserved. The 419-bed facility includes the nationally recognized Dignity Health Heart & Vascular Institute and The Joint Commission-certified Stroke Programs. Mercy General Hospital also houses the first CARF- (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) accredited Acute Rehabilitation Unit in the region. Mercy General Hospital s Alex G. Spanos Heart & Vascular Center is a state-of-art, four story addition that provides all cardiac services under one roof: Cardiac Rehabilitation, Cardiac Support Unit and Cardiopulmonary Services. It also includes: 71 private, family-friendly patient rooms, expanded 21-bed cardiac ambulatory procedure area and a highly advanced 20-bed cardiac surgery ICU.
Nestled in beautiful Northern California, Sacramento is one of the fastest growing cities in the nation and one of the most affordable places to live in state. The area offers a wide variety of activities to enjoy, including fine dining, shopping, biking, boating, river rafting, skiing, or attending one of many different cultural events. Because of its central location, Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, the vineyards of Napa Valley, and the historical Gold Rush towns of the foothills are all within easy driving distance.
Salary Range: $213,486 - $226,044
The posted compensation range is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.