Dignity Health - Yavapai Regional Medical Center is in need of an Interventional Cardiologist:
- Interventional Fellowship Trained
- Board Certified in Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Vascular
- Procedures: Coronary Angiograms, stenting, peripheral vascular intervention, shock wave, laser, atherectomies
- Joining 2 Physicians, 2 Outpatient NPs, and 2 Inpatient Advanced Practitioner (Looking to add 2 more).
- Call: 1-2 days per week, rotating weekend.
DIGNITY HEALTH - YAVAPAI REGIONAL MEDICAL GROUP
Set amid a stunning mountain landscape, Prescott and its surrounding communities offer all the amenities of a major metropolitan area without the clutter and traffic of a big city. Not the desert world often associated with Arizona, our mile-high elevation offers four seasons with pine forests, clear streams, and mountain lakes. Here, it s possible to snow ski and water ski on the same day. And we re only 90 minutes from Phoenix, with its international airport, major professional sports teams, and access to top-name entertainment all year round.
As a physician with Dignity Health - Yavapai Regional Medical Group, you will benefit from access to the comprehensive resources available through the largest non-profit healthcare organization in the region Yavapai Regional Medical Center (YRMC) with two acute care hospitals and over 2300 employees.