A board-eligible/board certified family or internal medicine physician is needed to meet the growing demand for primary care services at a thriving health center in Crown Point, Indiana. The provider will see patients of all ages, from birth to seniors, treat medical illnesses, provide preventive care such as annual checkups and health risk assessments, and provide guidance on maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
The ideal candidate would thrive in a fast-paced environment and be team-oriented. This physician will need to work collaboratively with colleagues and support staff to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care. The candidate will also have the desire to develop strong ties with patients and the community in which they serve. They must display a professional skill set and be willing to build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families.
Live and work in a very desirable community in northwest Indiana, just miles from Illinois. This family-friendly community in Lake County has a reasonable cost of living and is family-friendly with award-winning schools.
Contact Gordon Diaz directly at 203.663.9353 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Crown Point family health center treats all ages
- The practice is open Monday through Friday (hours vary by day) and Saturday 8 am - noon
- Northwest Indiana location only miles from Illinois
- 36 hours of patient contact and 4 hours of admin work
- Strong mentorship from existing providers
- Generous bonus program, relocation allowance, commencement/retention packages, and full benefits
- Average outpatient volume; see 15 - 18 patients per day
- Telehealth offered
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail