Come practice in this diverse eastern metropolitan area that has close access to an international airport, sporting events, ski resorts, and fine dining. Nine universities and graduate institutions are in the immediate area, plus excellent public and private schools. The local mountain range provides great fishing, skiing, canoeing and kayaking, hiking, and biking.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Dona Menton email@example.com (203) 663-9325.
- 8 weeks of vacation
- Flexible shifts are available
- 2 hours to NYC or Philadelphia
- Excellent compensation
- Full traditional benefits
- Join a team with 4 physicians and 15 CRNAs
- Some cardiac experience preferred
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail