Whether you are searching for a position in your area or in another state, we have professionals to help you achieve your goals through our relationships with facilities nationwide - in rural settings, small cities, and major metropolitan areas.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Karen Duffy at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 663-9382.
- Established pain practice with referrals in place
- Partnership opportunity
- Base salary plus a percentage of collections
- Procedure focused
- Mid-level support
- Full-time and part-time opportunities available
- New fellows are welcome
- Full benefits; 5 - 6 weeks of vacation time (could be negotiable)
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail