Great, slow-paced life can be found here with close proximity to the picturesque mountain biking and hiking trails plus pristine lakes for fun and recreational water activities.
• 65 bed hospital with 3 OR's and open ICU; procedures not required but optional
• Total daily patient volume is 15 - 20 patients including 2-8 rehab patients but only seen 3 days a week
• Daily schedule is 9a-4p; low to no volume after-hours calls due to strong ER and nursing staff handling most issues until Hospitalist sees the patients the following morning.
• Efficient 24-hour respiratory therapy staff available handling most ICU issues
• Competitive salary, Added production bonus, Excellent benefits, paid malpractice, CME, signing bonus, and moving expenses
• Beautiful homes overlooking the valleys of this beautiful mountain range or planned neighborhood communities
• Year-round community events including 5K races, concerts, and festivals!
• Outdoorsman's paradise offering hiking, road biking, hunting, camping, fishing, and very close access to 4 recreational lakes for swimming, boating, and water sports
• Great local restaurants including excellent steak houses and farm to table dining options
• One of the largest in the region, the local private airport offers 7,000 feet of runway
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Employment Type: Full Time