Lexington Medical Center in West Columbia, S.C. is seeking board-certified or board-eligible Internal Medicine physicians to join our network. Our internal medicine physicians and health care professionals provide continuing, comprehensive health care for individuals at 8 convenient locations in the Midlands of South Carolina.
Lexington Medical Center is anchored by a 607-bed, multispecialty hospital located in the Midlands of South Carolina. Anchoring a health care network that includes five community medical centers and employs a staff of more than 7,800 health care professionals. The network includes a cardiovascular program recognized by the American College of Cardiology as South Carolina s first HeartCARE Center. The network also has an occupational health center, the largest skilled nursing facility in the Carolinas, an Alzheimer s care center and over 70 physician practices. Lexington Medical Center operates one of the busiest Emergency departments in South Carolina, treating nearly 100,000 patients each year. The hospital delivers more than 4,200 babies each year and performs over 25,000 surgeries.
Our continuous, steady growth is complemented by an impeccable reputation as an employer, community member, and vital resource for physician practices and health care businesses. Patient satisfaction scores consistently rank in the top 15% in the nation.
- Limited call schedule (phone calls only)
- No inpatient call
- Customized marketing materials
- Established reputation within the community to rapidly build your patient panel
- Collegial and supportive environment
- Full spectrum of specialty care support including a premier heart and vascular center, robust general surgery, cancer and orthopaedic programs
Physicians will also receive a comprehensive marketing campaign led by our award-winning, in-house marketing services help you to establish a reputation within the community to rapidly build your patient panel to ensure you have patients from day one.
We are committed to offering quality, cost-effective benefits for our employees and their families. Competitive Day ONE Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Retirement and Savings Plans with No Vesting Period
- 24/7 Live Epic EMR Support from Our On-site Team
- Relocation Assistance and Sign On Bonus
- Annual CME Allowance
- Tail Coverage for Medical Malpractice
- Life, Accidental, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Employer Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability (after 90 days)
- Healthcare FSA
- Daycare FSA
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Adoption Assistance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- On-site Child Care Center
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Employer
- Health Directions Gym Membership
- Employee Discounts and Services
- Affordable Cost of Living
- Close proximity to beautiful Lake Murray
- Family friendly community, Home to some of the best school districts in the state
- Centrally located, driving distance to 7 major airports
- 1.5 hours from Charleston, 2 hours from Asheville
Lexington Medical Center is located near the capital city of Columbia, South Carolina, home to the University of South Carolina. Enjoy SEC Division I sporting events, top quality entertainment at the Colonial Life Arena and the Koger Center for the Arts, energetic nightlife in the Congaree Vista, or stroll Main Street during the Saturday morning Soda City Market. Its central location, favorable economic environment, cultural diversity, and recreation opportunities make the Columbia area an ideal place to work, live, and play.
To learn more about Lexington Medical Center, please visit our facility websites at www.lexmed.com or www.lmcphysicians.com.