Lexington Urology, an employed group within the Lexington Medical Center network of care is seeking a urologist fellowship trained in Female Pelvic and Reconstruction; as well as a BC/BE general urologist to join our team of nine highly skilled urologists. Lexington Urology provides comprehensive urologic care and advanced treatments for urologic conditions at two state of the art clinic locations.
Lexington Medical Center is a 607-bed acute care hospital network in West Columbia, South Carolina. In March of 2019, the Medical Center opened the doors to the largest clinical expansion in South Carolina's history. The network includes five community medical centers, an occupational health facility, the largest nursing home in the Carolinas, an Alzheimer's care center, and 76 physician practices with over 400 employed physicians.
- Lithotripsy & da Vinci Surgical Systems on site
- Stone center with dedicated staff
- Full imaging suite including CT, x-ray, ultrasound
- Fully functional outpatient procedure suite
- Established high volume practice with strong primary care referral base
- Clinical special interests are welcome
- APP Support (clinic coverage, rounding/ consults, first call coverage)
We are committed to offering quality, cost-effective benefits for our employees and their families. Competitive Day ONE Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Retirement and Savings Plans with No Vesting Period
- 24/7 Live Epic EMR Support from Our On-site Team
- Relocation Assistance and Sign On Bonus
- Annual CME Allowance
- Tail Coverage for Medical Malpractice
- Life, Accidental, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Employer Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability (after 90 days)
- Healthcare FSA
- Daycare FSA
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Adoption Assistance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- On-site Child Care Center
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Employer
- Health Directions Gym Membership
- Employee Discounts and Services
In addition to a collegial and supportive environment, excellent compensation and day one benefits our award-winning, in-house marketing services help you to establish a reputation within the community to rapidly build your patient panel to ensure you have patients from day one.
Our mission is the same as it was when we opened our doors in 1971: to provide quality health services that meet the needs of our communities. We believe that commitment to the health of our community really makes a difference and we show it every day. For more than 50 years we continue to service our community as a local, independent, nonprofit hospital.
- Close Proximity to beautiful Lake Murray
- Within Driving Distance to 7 Major Airports
- Safe, family friendly community
- Reasonable Cost of Living
- Central Location, easy access to mountains and beaches
- Average temperature in December is 68 degrees
- Located on the banks of the Congaree and Saluda Rivers, outdoor activities plentiful
- Home to nationally ranked, award winning schools
Near the capital city of Columbia, South Carolina, home to the University of South Carolina, enjoy SEC Division I sporting events, top quality entertainment at the Colonial Life Arena and the Koger Center for the Arts, energetic nightlife in the Congaree Vista, or stroll Main Street during the Saturday morning Soda City Market. Its central location, favorable economic environment, cultural diversity, and recreation opportunities make the Columbia area an ideal place to work, live, and play.
Visit our facility websites at www.lexmed.com or www.lmcphysicians.com to learn more about Lexington Medical Center.