Mercy Medical Group is seeking an additional Physician to join our expanding Palliative Medicine Team at our Citrus Heights, CA location.
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team that provides excellent care for all patients
- Great work/life balance with shared call
- Practice primary care in a different way
- Develop a primary care model for patients with extended and unique needs
- Supportive complex care:
- Multiple advanced medical illnesses
- Behavioral health needs
- Social determinants of health
- Competitive salary
- Sign bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Medical/dental benefits
- Retirement plan
- MD or DO Degree
- BE or BC
- Successful completion of an ACGME-accredited residency program
- Successful completion of a Hospice and Palliative Medicine or Geriatric Medicine fellowship or have formal work history in care of chronically ill and willingness to undertake formal coursework
- A passion for providing clinically excellent care
- Must have or be eligible for CA state medical license
MERCY MEDICAL GROUP
Mercy Medical Group (MMG) is a dynamic, growing organization with a long-standing history of providing exceptional medical care in the Sacramento area. MMG is a large multi-specialty medical group of 500+ providers comprised of primary care physicians, specialists in more than 30 medical and surgical specialties, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. These professionals provide seamless primary and specialty care, working together to meet the unique needs of each individual patient.
MMG clinicians provide services to patients at Dignity Health Medical Foundation locations throughout Sacramento. Mercy Medical Group is aligned with Dignity Health, operating on a medical foundation model. Dignity Health is one of the largest healthcare systems in the nation, and the largest healthcare system in California, with more than 40 hospitals and 400 care centers serving communities across California, Arizona, and Nevada.
Nestled in beautiful Northern California, Sacramento is one of the most ethnically diverse and livable cities in America. The capital city of California serves as the political nucleus of the nation's most influential state, the sixth-largest economy in the world. The area offers a wide variety of activities to enjoy, including fine dining, shopping, biking, boating, river rafting, skiing, or attending one of many different cultural events. Because of its central location, Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, the vineyards of Napa Valley, and the historical Gold Rush towns of the foothills are all within easy driving distance.
Salary Range: $249,793 - $264,487
The posted compensation range is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.