Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization dedicated to caring for the community. We are shaping the future of healthcare in Central and Western, NY. At Rochester Regional Health, you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individuals and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable everyday.
We are currently looking for a General Plastic Surgeon to join a balanced hospital community service to help build our Western region. Interest in hand surgery helpful but not necessary. Join an established practice located at Unity Hospital to help serve our community.
STATUS: Full time
LOCATION: Unity Hospital Campus
- A mix of Inpatient and Outpatient procedures.
- Outpatient Ambulatory Surgical center.
- Work seamlessly with Vascular, General Surgery and Breast surgery.
- Large employed primary care base as a source of referrals.
- Variety of case mix to include: Reconstructive, Cosmetic and Hand.
- Opportunity to build a large practice spanning across Western, NY.
- Leadership opportunities.
- Paid Malpractice with full tail coverage.
- Defined Paid Pension Plan.
- Salary guarantee + performance bonuses.
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from.
Rochester was ranked the 3rd best place to live in New York and as the 26th best place to live among the 150 most populous metro areas in the United States. The Rochester area feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. As the third-largest city in New York State, Rochester offers diverse cultural as well as easy access to travel! The area also offers recreational opportunities year-round with the Finger Lakes, the Adirondacks, and surrounding ski-resorts and state parks. The Greater Rochester area boasts a thriving food, brewery, and winery culture, exceptional college and universities and is one of the top golf destinations in America.