Job Summary:Women s Health Group is seeking an experienced OBGYN to join the team in north metro Denver, Colorado
- Experienced candidates only
- BE/BC in OB/GYN
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Patient and quality focused
- Robotics training preferred
- Ability to take additional off-site hospital call
- In-house call; call rotation is shared among WHG and community OBGYNs
About Women s Health Group (WHG) and North Suburban Medical Center (NSMC):
- Competitive market salary
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, etc.
- 401K, CME allowance and paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Commitment to quality outcome measurement
- WHG is a hospital employed obstetrics and gynecology group serving the Denver metro community for over 20 years.
- WHG currently has 5 OBGYNs and 2 CNMS. WHG has the ability to serve the needs of the entire metro area and is looking to add top tier providers to its expanding group.
- NSMC is located just 10 minutes north of downtown Denver in one of the fastest growing counties in the state of Colorado
- NSMC has a level II NICU staffed with board certified neonatologists, neonatal nurses and 24-hour anesthesia
Denver is one of the fastest growing cities in the country. The Mile-High City enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and mountain climbing in the world. A huge sports town, Denver is home to the Denver Broncos, Denver Nuggets, Colorado Avalanche, and Colorado Rockies. With 300 annual days of sunshine, there are plenty of opportunities for residents to relish in the great outdoors all year long; perhaps that s why Denver is one of the healthiest cities in the nation. A wide range of residential options are available from urban lofts and downtown high-rise buildings to horse properties and rural acreage, there is something to suit any lifestyle.