Job Description & Requirements
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $750000.00 - $750000.00
A reputable healthcare organization that has been providing exceptional patient care to the Sacramento area for more than 60 years is seeking a urologist to join its existing team. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a highly collegial group committed to delivering service that exceeds patients expectations. Step into a ready made busy practice thanks to upcoming retirement!Opportunity Highlights
- 4-Day Work Week!!
- Limited call schedule! You pick the exact days you wish to cover!!
- Guaranteed salary starting at approximately $520,000
- Extensive referral base from local primary care physicians and surgeons
- Develop a niche side interest is an option, including robotics and endourology
- Mentorship from other urologists for recent grads
- No competition for Robotic access!
- Comfortable practice environment, no politics or negativity, just teamwork!
- Practice boasts high patient satisfaction scores
One of the most historic cities in California, Sacramento features an astounding array of landmarks, parks, lakes, amenities, and opportunities for adventure. The city is filled with community events and activities as well as exciting family-friendly attractions.\n
- A cost of living significantly lower than San Francisco, Los Angeles, and other major California cities
- Exceptional public and private schools and remarkable housing options
- Consistent sunshine year-round and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Access to plenty of big-city amenities, including a vibrant downtown area, professional sports, and multiple international airports
- Proximity to Lake Tahoe, Napa, and the San Francisco Bay Area
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of California and must be board-eligible or certified in Urology.
- Medical degree required
Situated in the Sierra Nevada foothills, Placerville offers outdoors types plenty of space for their hiking, mountain biking and swimming needs. History buffs will want to check out the city's many historic buildings, several of which are listed in the National Register of Historic Places. Just east of Placerville lies Apple Hill, a region known for its high quality vineyards. Vinophiles will no doubt want to take tours and sample some of the fine wines that come out of the region. Placerville is known for its temperate weather, scenic mountain views and comfortable small town sensibility, making it one of California's many beautiful, livable small cities.Job BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Urology, Urologist, Urology Doctor, Urology Physician, Physician Urology, Doctor Urology,